Welcome to Care1st Health Plan Arizona (Care1st)! We are happy to provide you and your family with quality health care services.
I would like to point out important departments and services we have for you and your family.
Care1st Member Services is here for you! Our team can answer questions about your benefits, help you find a doctor, and make sure you get the service you need. Give us a call at (602) 778-1800 or (866) 560-4042 TTY: 711.
Nurse Advice Line
Call the Nurse Advice Line to talk to a nurse when you are feeling well. Our nurses are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The nurse can also tell you how to take care of yourself when you are sick and when you should go see a doctor. To speak to a nurse, call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-746-3163.
Attend our Member Orientation to learn about healthcare benefits and services you can use as a Care1st member. Our Member Advocates will help you with how to use Care1st benefits and resources to stay healthy. You can see a list of upcoming online and in-person meetings by clicking Member Orientation on this page.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family.
Scott Cummings Plan President
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people and communities. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children.
If you feel depressed or anxious, we encourage you:
1. Reach out to your current provider for help
2. Call Member Services for help to find a provider (contact information above)
3. Visit the AHCCCS website for resources for coping during an infectious disease outbreak:
b. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Behavioral Health Resources
Care1st Covid-19 videos
Whether it’s understanding the symptoms of COVID-19, finding food pantries in your area, or learning about resources in your community, Care1st is here for you.
- Find a Doctor, Hospital, Urgent Care, Pharmacy
- Behavioral Health Crisis Hotlines
- Prescription Drug
- Member Handbook
- Member Orientation
- Healthy Rewards
- Care Management Program
- Community Resources
- Member Newsletters
- Smoking Cessation
- Member Advocacy Council
- Member Advocacy Tools
- Prior Authorization Guidelines & Criteria
- Disease Management
- Practice and Preventive Health Guidelines
- Quality Measure Results
- AHCCCS Member and Provider Survey Results
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Preventing Fraud
- Resources for Adoptive Families
- Steps 2 Success
- What to do if you have a problem or a complaint
- Contact Us
- AZ End of Life Care