Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Care1staz.com. We provide products and services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit Care1staz.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, is the property of Care1st Health Plan ("Care1st") or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Care1st and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Care1staz.com or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Care1staz.com and other Care1staz.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of Care1st. Care1st’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Care1st’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Care1st All other trademarks not owned by Care1st that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Care1st.
License and Site Access
Care1st grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Care1st. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express consent of Care1st. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Care1st without express written consent of Care1st. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Care1st’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Care1st. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Care1st. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Care1staz.com so long as the link does not portray Care1st or its affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TTHE SITE IS PROVIDED BY CARE1STAZ.COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CARE1ST MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE IS GENERAL IN NATURE AND NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE OR ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC HEALTH RELATED QUESTION, PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR OR LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CARE1STAZ.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARE1ST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM HERE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CARE1ST WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ALL LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES ARE SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE IN OBTAINING RELATED INFORMATION. SUCH INCLUSION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY CARE1ST. CARE1ST DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENTS OF THESE WEB SITES AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. THESE WEB SITES MAY CONTAIN MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOU ACCESS THESE WEB SITES AT YOUR OWN RISK. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Care1staz.com, you agree that the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Care1st.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Care1staz.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time without notice. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
When you access our web site, we may automatically count your access within our statistics on how many persons accessed a particular topic in our web site. We will not request and you do not have to provide personal information to access general topics on this web site. If you send us an email, we will use your email address to reply to you. We may also use it to send you, from time to time, informational or educational material. If you do not want us to send such material to you, you can inform us by email, regular mail or phone. We will not collect personal information about you through this web site unless you provide us that information voluntarily. If you do so, we will not rent, sell, license or transmit that information outside of Care1st and those affiliated companies providing services for us to conduct our health care management operations. In all cases, we will fully comply with federal and state laws and regulations governing confidentiality of health and personal information. To access certain sections of this web site, we may require authorized users to use a unique identifier.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this web site. Your use of this web site (the “Site”) is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using the Site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use the Site.
1. Ownership. Except for items in the public domain, the information, photos, graphics, programs, services, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademarks, trade names, inventions and all other materials comprising the Site (collectively, the “Materials”), are wholly owned by (or licensed to) Centene Corporation (Centene) and/or its content providers. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. Centene owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content as well as in any original content. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Materials without the written permission of Centene or such other party that may own the Materials.
2. Use of site. Except for your non-commercial personal use, the Site, in whole or in part, may not be sold, reproduced, published, broadcasted via radio or television, or redistributed in any medium, directly or indirectly, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, or used for advertising or any other purpose. Unauthorized use of the Site and/or the Materials may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
By uploading or otherwise submitting a file or other information (”Contribution”) to the Site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the copyright owner of the Contribution has expressly granted, to Centene, a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publicly display and/or perform, modify, store, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, and/or distribute the Contribution (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any medium now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in the Contribution, as if the Contribution were public domain information. You similarly permit any Internet user to download, store, manipulate, reformat, view, print and display the Contribution for that user’s personal use.
3. Age and Responsibility. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of the Site by you and those using your login information.
5. No warranties and Limitation of Liability. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the downloading and/or use of files or other material (including software) obtained through the Site. Neither Centene nor any of its content providers endorse or stand behind the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information provided on or by means of Centene.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND NEITHER CENTENE NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION THEREOF. No oral advice or written information given to you by Centene or any of its content providers, agents, or the like shall create any warranty. Neither Centene nor any of its content providers, agents, or the like warrants that access to, or use of, the Site will be uninterrupted, virus free, or error-free, or that the Site (including, without limitation, any content on the Site) will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. CENTENE, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT CENTENE KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE SITE. FURTHERMORE, CENTENE, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE SITE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Centene and all of its content providers, agents and the like, in each instance will not be liable for (a) any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and/or special damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site, and you hereby waive any claims with respect thereto, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if Centene has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and/or (b) damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any file, in each instance whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. For further clarity, in all events, Centene and all of its content providers, agents and the like shall not be liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the Internet. Some jurisdictions do not allow implied warranties to be excluded or modified or liability to be limited, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
The provisions of this Section 6 and Section 5 above represent a reasonable allocation of the risks under this Agreement. Centene’s willingness to allow you to use the Site reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability specified herein.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify Centene and all of its content providers, agents and the like, in each instance from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), and/or damages arising out of claims based upon your use of the Site including, without limitation, any claim of libel, defamation, violation of legal rights of others (including rights of privacy or publicity), loss of service by other subscribers and/or infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
8. Links. The Site may contain links to web sites operated by parties other than Centene. Such links are provided for your reference only. Centene does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Centene makes no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. The Site’s inclusion of links to other web sites does not imply Centene’s endorsement of the material on the web sites or any association with their operators. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the state of Arizona, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement.
10. No Waiver. The failure of either party to insist upon or enforce strict performance by the other party of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between you and Centene nor the trade practice shall modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Modification. Centene may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
12. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of the Site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
13. Severability. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
14. Intellectual Property Notices. All contents of the Site are Copyright © 2006 Centene and/or its suppliers, Centene Corporation, 7700 Forsyth Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63105 U.S.A. All rights reserved. Centene and other names of Centene services referenced in the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Centene. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
15. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
16. SMS Messaging. Customers will be opted-in to text based on the Medicaid program enrollment file and member eligibility. Standard Message & Data Rates May Apply. Reply STOP to opt-out. Reply HELP for additional assistance. No purchase necessary. Message frequency may vary.
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Breakaway Wireless, Cabelvision (Optimum Mobile), Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility (Hawkeye), Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Coral Wireless, Cox Mobility, Cross/ Sprocket, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), CTC Telecom, DTC Wireless (Advantage Cellular), Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless/ PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Leaco, Mobi PCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/ Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, NW Missouri Cellular (Hawkeye), Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Pine Cellular, Plateau, Revol, Rina - Custer, Rina - All West, Rina - Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina - Eagle Valley Comm, Rina - Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina - Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina - Silver Star, Rina - Syringa, Rina - UBET, Rina - Manti, Rural Cellular Corporation, SI Wireless, Simmetry, SouthernLINC, SRT, Strata Networks, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.